- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- General knowledge of all AWS services
- Practical knowledge of the following services: EC2, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, Cognito, SES, Lambda, Step Functions, Gateway API, CloudWatch, CloudWatch Events, among others
- Experience integrating and architecting various services in order to achieve a scalable, secure and cost-efficient solution
- Experience building completely serverless applications
- Improved knowledge on Chalice (serverless python framework) and Vue.js
References: AWS Head of Technology & Architecture EMEA South - Carlos Carus - email@example.com
Worked on the development of an employee benefit managment webapp for Sodexo, using the Phoenix framework with Elixir. Develop my skills with functional programming, web development and REST services.
References: CTO - Tiago Fernandes - firstname.lastname@example.org
Previous: Member of Recreational Department from 2014 to 2017
Previous: Member from 2016 to 2017
International sessions: Tbilisi 2013 | Barcelona 2014
Participated in the regional and national finals.
- Multi-threaded distributed backup service written in Java.
- Written in C and Assembly, which required a low level management and handling of system interruptions for several devices such as the mouse, keyboard, RTC and video ram.
- A C++ Navigation System using graphs and Dijkstra’s algorithm.
Mathematical Analysis | Algebra | Physics | Computer Architecture and Organization | Databases | Database and Web Applications | Data structures | Algorithms design and analysis | Artificial Intelligence | Logic Programming | Operating Systems | Distributed Systems | Computer Networks | Graphical Interfaces | Agents and Distributed Artificial Intelligence | Enterprise Management | Information Systems | Software Engineering | Operations and Management Logistics | Computer Systems Securty | Software Systems Architecture | Operational Research
Academic Match Results app, a mobile web app built with Ionic and Cordova.
A endless runner Android mobile game developed in 24 hours.